Friday 15 May 2009

Happiness Reflected in Words

I haven't written in a while. I guess I didn't have anything to say. Since my last post, I have changed jobs and am now working at an amazing communications company called Public Eye. My new placement started just under a month ago, and with my due date back at uni looming in September, time is precious. Essentially, I have to cram a years worth of work and experience into what little time I have left of my year. It's a scary thought, but with the determination I know I have to succeed and the platform I have been missing for so long, I'm hoping I won't have to call this whole year a write off. To say I've learned nothing from my experiences would be an unfair comment. Although I was hoping to learn more about PR in practice, I've actually learned some pretty hard hitting life lessons. Things don't always work out, times are tough, and searching for job to fit my demanding criteria was even tougher! So here we are, job number 3, but will it be a charm? I think so. I sure hope so. From what I've seen so far, I think I could come up with some great opportunities and potentially, a few nifty pieces for my worryingly slow portfolio.

No comments: