Thursday 26 February 2009

Sleeping Naked is Green


Since deciding to up the ante of my blog posts (like, yesterday) I've been reading and browsing for other sustainable writers in hopes of inspiring some continuity in myself. Enter Vanessa from Canada who one day woke up and decided that for a whole year, she'd dedicate her life to being Eco-friendly whilst documenting her escapades on "Green as a Thistle" my new favourite blog. A journalist at the National Post based in Toronto, Vanessa has an amazing flare for exciting writing and I never find it dull to read her green views (unlike some Eco-sites out there). I especially love the "Loving It" and "Regretting It" links which offer some of her thoughts and opinions on her experiences so far like products she's used, troubles she's come across and a bit of an inside on her life being green. The site has thousands of followers and she's recently published a book called Sleeping Naked is Green which I'm so keen to read but can't seem to get my hands on this side of the Atlantic. With her clever balance of witty irony and relevant facts, "Green as a Thistle" is definitely going to be one to watch this year. Well, for me anyway.

No comments: